Manage user identities and access, deploy adaptive MFA, protect privileged accounts with UBA, and ensure regulatory compliance for hybrid environments connecting Active Directory, Azure AD, Exchange, Microsoft 365, and more.
Features and benefits
- Streamlining user life cycle management: Easily provision, modify, and deprovision accounts and mailboxes for multiple users at once across AD, Exchange servers, Microsoft 365 services, and G Suite from a single console. Use customizable user creation templates and import data from CSV to bulk provision user accounts.
- AD, Microsoft 365, and file server auditing: Gain insight into all changes happening in your AD, Microsoft 365, Windows Servers, and Exchange Servers. Monitor user logon activities, changes to AD objects, and more in real time. Comply with IT compliance regulations such as SOX, HIPAA, PCI DSS, and GLBA using pre-packaged reports.
- SSO for enterprise applications: AD360 provides users with secure, one-click access to enterprise applications. In a single click, users can access all their applications including Microsoft 365, G Suite, Salesforce, or any custom SAML based application without having to enter their username and password over and over.
- Self-service password management: With AD360’s self-service password management feature, users can reset their password and unlock their account without help desk assistance, saving time and money. Enable self-service for other common yet crucial tasks such as updating user attributes in AD and subscribing to mail groups.
- Automation with approval workflow: Automate routine management tasks such as user provisioning and AD clean-up, and reduce the workload for your IT administrators and help desk technicians. Maintain control over automated tasks by configuring approval workflow rules to ensure that automation produces the desired results.
- Role-based help desk delegation: Delegate administrative tasks concerning AD and Microsoft 365 to non-administrative users by creating custom help desk roles. Select any combination of management, reporting, auditing, and alerting tasks from AD and Microsoft 365 and assign them to help desk staff, HR, and other non-admin users.
- Backup and disaster recovery: Effortlessly backup and restore AD objects, Exchange mailboxes, Microsoft 365 mailboxes, SharePoint Online sites, OneDrive for Business folders, etc. Perform item-level or attribute-level restorations, and speed up the backup process by making incremental backups. Schedule backups to run during non-business hours, and more.
Other salient aspects
- AD and Exchange Server management and reporting
- Real-time change auditing and alerting for on-premises ad and Azure AD
- AD self-service password management, password sync, and single sign-on
- Reporting, auditing, and monitoring for Exchange and Skype for business server
- Manage, monitor, audit, and report Microsoft 365
- AD, Exchange, and Microsoft 365 backup and recovery customizations