Maintain network security and compliance by tracking critical GPO changes, monitoring user logins, analysing account lockouts, spotting malicious insiders, and more.
Key Features and benefits of ADAudit Plus are: –
- File access activity auditing: Record AD changes and get instant notifications when changes occur, including who did what, from where, and when.
- Privileged user activity auditing: Get a detailed report of users’ logon and logoff activity, whether they happen via workstations or terminal services.
- User logon activity monitoring: Track what administrators do. Get details about activities carried out by other privileged accounts as well.
- Active Directory alerting and change monitoring: File access activity auditing See what files and folders users are accessing. Track every activity they carry out on a file, including reading, deleting, copying, or moving files.
- Anomaly detection: Get alerted about unusual events such as logons during non-business hours or dubiously high invalid logon attempts before they lead to catastrophe.
- Event analysis: Leverage profile-based event trackers, filters, and event fetching rules to view every change and event from a broader perspective and easily detect incidents.
Other salient aspects of ADAudit Plus are: –
- Report & alert profiles: Configure your own event trackers and alerts
- Printer auditing
- File integrity monitoring
- Dedicated privileged account monitoring
- Organized data archiving
- Removable storage auditing (Win 8 & above)
- “Before and after” picture for every change (for Windows 2008 & above)
- Pre-packaged IT compliance reports for SOX, HIPAA, PCI, FISMA, and GLBA