ADMANAGER PLUS MSP
Manage clients’ Active Directory, Microsoft 365, and Exchange environments from a single console. Delegate management, create approval-based workflows, and set up notifications to ensure your clients are informed about all changes made to their environment.
Notable Features and benefits of ADManager Plus MSP are: –
- Customizable, template-based provisioning: Automate user provisioning with custom templates based on each client’s requirements. Manage all user entitlements, access, and mailbox provisioning based on their business needs from a single console.
- Customizable dashboards: Create custom dashboards to gain visibility into the current status of your clients’ domains with metrics such as inactive users and computers, users with expired passwords, locked-out and disabled users, the number of workstations and domain controllers, and more.
- Automate AD operations: Automate AD tasks such as inactive account management or other routine AD functions based on each client’s organizational requirements.
- Smart delegation: Get the flexibility to delegate the management tasks of different clients to different technicians, and ensure clients’ confidential business data is not accessible to unauthorized employees.
- Auditing and compliance: Help your clients pass compliance audits with over 150 built-in reports and options to build custom reports based on each client’s needs.
- HCM integrations: Integrate ADManager Plus MSP with various human capital management (HCM) applications such as Ultipro, BambooHR, Workday, and Zoho People to automate the process of user onboarding. You can also integrate ADManager Plus MSP with other HCM applications with API support to automate user provisioning, modification, and deprovisioning.
- Custom workflows with alerts: Execute critical changes to a client’s environment only after their approval with custom workflows. Send real-time SMS and email alerts to all stakeholders for critical changes.