Implement self-service password management and SSO for logins to Active Directory and enterprise cloud apps. Secure machine (Windows, Linux, and macOS) and VPN logons with MFA. Protect against credential theft with adaptive and risk-based conditional access.
Key Features and benefits of ADSelfService Plus are: –
- Password self-service: Enables end-users to reset their forgotten Windows & Mac passwords (and unlock accounts) without help desk’s intervention. Users can reset passwords from logon prompt, mobile devices, or web browser.
- Password expiration notification: Notifies users about impending password and account expiration via email, SMS or push notification.
- Password synchronizer: Automatically synchronizes Active Directory passwords in real time across multiple platforms including Azure AD, Microsoft 365,G Suite, Salesforce, and more.
- Single sign-on (SSO): Provides seamless and secure access to cloud applications with Active Directory based single sign-on.
- Windows logon two-factor authentication: Provides two-factor authentication (TFA) to all local and remote Windows login attempts. Windows logon TFA requires users to input their Active Directory domain credentials and additionally authenticate via the selected TFA method configured during every logon.
- Directory self-update and employee search: Allows users to self-update their profile information in Active Directory and search for other employees’ information.
Other salient aspects of ADSelfService Plus are: –
- Cached credentials update
- Multi-factor authentication via Duo Security, RSA SecurID, and more for secure password reset and account unlock
- Password policy strengthener
- Notifications upon self-service operations
- Clear audit trail for self-service actions
- Built-in license management
- Integrates with ServiceDeskPlus, ADManager Plus, and AD360