Receive in-depth, code-level insights into your business-critical applications. Resolve performance issues, automate operations, and ensure end-user satisfaction with out-of-the-box support for over 150 technologies.
Features and benefits
- Accomplish all monitoring from a single console: Leverage a single, integrated platform to monitor an entire application ecosystem: end-users, applications, and underlying infrastructure components such as application servers, databases, big data stores, middleware, and messaging components, web servers, web services, ERP packages, virtual systems, and cloud resources.
- Troubleshoot and monitor databases: Monitor and troubleshoot databases to optimize application performance. Get comprehensive insight into the health and performance of your databases without using an agent. Track slow queries, expensive statements, response times, failures, page faults, and a whole lot of KPIs.
- Perform synthetic monitoring with a real browser: Simulate business-critical, multi-page workflows via Selenium-based scripting of tests. Record business-critical transactions using an easy-to-use recorder tool, all without any scripting. Playback recorded transactions at regular time intervals on a real browser, such as Mozilla Firefox, from multiple geographical locations (e.g., Enterprise branch offices or actual customer locations).
- Monitor web server and service performance: Keep an eye on the performance of web servers, web services, and caching layers in the context of the business applications they support. Get instant notifications when there are problems. Identify the root cause of issues quickly and take corrective measures before the end-user experience is affected.
- Track the health and performance of application servers: Ensure the performance of the business application is not affected by infrastructure issues. Get deep visibility into the health and performance of application servers. Understand key performance indicators including resource usage trends such as CPU and memory usage. Get visibility into running processes, JVM usage, and more.
- Manage faults by performing root cause analysis: Identify and resolve application faults before end-users run into problems. Get notified of problems through email and SMS alerts. Automate problem resolution by executing corrective programs and scripts, as well as sending SNMP traps. Trigger actions based on threshold violations; for example, automatically start, stop, or restart Windows services, VMs, and Amazon EC2 instances when a certain threshold is reached.