ENDPOINT CENTRAL MSP
Handle your clients’ desktops, servers, laptops, and mobile devices from a central location, no matter the organization’s size.
Features and benefits
- Patch management: Automate patch deployment for more than 850 first and third-party applications, so you can test patches, roll back deployed ones, track system health statuses, and more.
- Software deployment: Remotely deploy applications to client computers from your remote monitoring and management (RMM) software, and provide support to end users through a self-service portal.
- Mobile device management: Manage Android, iOS, and Chrome devices. Wipe, lock, and geo-track remote devices, enforce passwords and encrypted backups, restrict camera use, etc.
- Professional Services Automation (PSA) integration: Integrate RMM software with ManageEngine’s own PSA software, and manage your clients, billing, projects, tickets, and SLAs with ease.
- Asset management: Track granular asset data for hardware and software, including usage statistics, blacklisted applications, warranty, licenses, etc.
- Remote control: Utilize a dedicated, built-in, single-click remote control feature with video and audio call support, file transfer, shortcuts, session recording, etc.
- Configurations: Create baselines and manage any and all types of customer environments in terms of settings with 50 predefined configurations and more than 100 scripts in the script repository.
- Reports: Choose from more than 130 out-of-the-box reports, and create custom reports according to your requirements.