Manage modern and legacy servers, laptops, desktops, mobile devices, and browsers from a single console.
Features and benefits
- Automate your patch management: Automate patch deployments related to Operating System (OS) and other third-party applications and shield Windows and Mac from security threats. Test and approve patches and run reports on system vulnerabilities.
- Deploy software across the organisation: Install and uninstall both MSI and EXE software using built-in templates for package creation.
- Manage mobile devices and enable BYOD: Configure, manage, and secure mobile devices from a central location. Enable location tracking and implement BYOD for smartphones and tablets running iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Enable collaboration with remote controls: Troubleshoot remote desktops with multi-user collaboration, file transfer, video recording, and more. Shadow a user or control their entire computer during a remote session.
- Protect against data loss and mitigate risks: Mitigate risks associated with mobile devices by enforcing device passcodes to prevent unauthorized access, remotely locking devices to prevent the misuse of lost or stolen devices, performing a corporate wipe to remove all corporate data while leaving personal data intact, and much more.
Other salient aspects
- USB device management
- Mobile app
- Power management
- User administration
- App management
- Security management