Automate the discovery and classification of sensitive endpoint data and proactively eliminate insider threats by enforcing rules for secure usage and transfer
Features and benefits
- Automate detection of sensitive data: Pinpoint the locations of all structured and unstructured data stored within endpoints. Ensure that all critical information is accounted for by tracking data in all its phases including data in motion, data in use, and data at rest.
- Simplified data classification: Categorize common types of sensitive files using the numerous predefined templates provided. For organization-specific or miscellaneous documents, create custom templates using advanced mechanisms like RegEx, keyword search, fingerprinting, file name, or extension-based filtering.
- Containerize data to trusted applications: Delegate specific applications as trusted so that sensitive data is only able to circulate within those authorized apps. Choose to have all data originating from trusted applications labelled as sensitive by default.
- Enforce cloud upload protection: Select exactly which browsers and web domains are allowed to process sensitive data. Block all illicit sensitive data transfers via third-party cloud storage or services.
- Implement email DLP: Allow list specific email domains so that users can only send emails containing sensitive attachments to authorized recipients. Ascertain that email communication remains private and secure while still allowing sufficient collaboration.
- Monitor and control peripheral devices: Prevent data from being leaked out via USB drives and other peripheral devices. Allow some printers to be in use and have them meet the condition to impose watermarks on printed sensitive documents.
- Limit the usage of clipboard tools: Stop users from taking screenshots of sensitive documents and transferring them to other apps using clipboard features.
- Swift false positive remediation: Allow users to report false positives via the self-service portal. Assess the reason for the false positive and quickly modify the relevant policy to match evolving user needs.
- Grant policy overrides: Enable trusted users to override a policy for convenience purposes, given that they provide valid justification. Review the reasons and edit policies if needed.
- Intuitive reports and actionable insights: Leverage dashboard infographics to stay up to date on data activities and trends within the network. Analyze in-depth reports to track user behaviour in order to prevent insider threats.