MOBILE DEVICE MANAGER PLUS MSP
Manage every aspect of your clients’ IT staff’s mobile device use, from enrolling new devices to wiping all corporate information when an employee leaves the organization
Features and benefits
- App management: Install, delete, and update in-house and store apps silently, create your own app catalogue, restrict blacklisted apps, test your enterprise apps before deployment, and more.
- Profile management: Preconfigure basic settings such as Wi-Fi, VPN, and certificates; you can also ensure devices adhere to corporate policies for different departments and roles, and associate them with appropriate groups.
- Email management: Ensure only managed devices access corporate mailboxes and e-mail attachments.
- Asset management: Scan and fetch details of installed apps, enforced restrictions, installed certificates, and device hardware details.
- Content management: Remotely distribute your corporate documents online and ensure they’re accessed only using corporate apps. There are also settings to prevent unauthorized third-party backup.
- Security management: Configure stringent security policies such as passcode and data leak prevention policies to protect corporate data at rest, in use, and in transit while also enhancing device security by configuring geo-fences for devices.
- Audits and reports: Audit mobile devices with out-of-the-box reports such as rooted devices, devices with blacklisted apps, devices with expiring warranty, etc.