Proactively monitor the performance, health, and availability of clients’ networks with the solution’s out-of-the-box support for devices from multiple vendors and its compatibility with contemporary network technologies. Manage multiple clients and cater to their diverse needs with customizations and automations.
Features and benefits
- Multi-tenant software architecture: Manage network operations of multiple customers concurrently from a central console.
- Seamless, secure user management: Grant role-based access to users, and authenticate them on multiple fronts, such as local authentication, Active Directory authentication, and RADIUS authentication, and eliminate the need for a third-party identity management tool.
- Network performance and availability monitoring: Monitor crucial performance metrics of multi-vendor network devices, routers, switches, and servers using SNMP/WMI.
- Multi-vendor compatibility and support: It is compatible with devices from all major vendors in the market and has more than 9,500 device templates for out-of-the-box monitoring.
- Vivid network visualization: Visualize your clients’ network devices graphically via different formats, such as business views, Google or Zoho maps, Layer 2 maps, floor views, and rack views.
- Fool proof fault management: Detect events and isolate faults that could impact network performance. Color-code alarms based on severity, segregate alarms based on customer or view all generated alarms in one place.
- Network performance and health reports: Generate customer-specific performance and availability reports on demand, and view historical stats or trends that can be scheduled at predefined intervals.
- Customizable dashboards and widgets: Create customer-specific dashboards to monitor critical performance and health metrics from a central console.