Monitor crucial performance metrics and network availability proactively with over 2,000 built-in monitors for a wide range of network components. Get in-depth visibility for better fault management and greater control over network performance.
Features and benefits
- Monitor networks in real time: Monitor the performance of network devices in real time via live dashboards and graphs. Measure critical metrics like packet loss, errors, and discards.
- Track physical and virtual servers: Monitor critical performance metrics like availability, CPU, disk space, and memory utilization across physical and virtual servers.
- Perform in-depth bandwidth analysis: Analyze the bandwidth consumed by users and apps via NetFlow, sFlow, jFlow, and IP FIX to start shaping traffic.
- Handle network configuration changes: Back up, push, and revert configurations from OpManager’s web interface. Receive notifications about unauthorized configuration changes.
- Analyze firewall logs: Collect, analyze, and archive firewall logs to maintain security and compliance. Identify and fix security loopholes instantly.
- Manage and track switch ports: Track switch ports and the devices connected to them in real time. Use SNMP to group switches and manage switch ports.