Securely manage your customers’ front-end and back-end IT infrastructures remotely with the solution’s cloud monitoring, network monitoring, application performance monitoring, and end-user monitoring.
Features and benefits
- Infrastructure monitoring: Use agent-based server monitoring to view key performance indicators of Windows, Linux, VMware hosts, FreeBSD, Docker, and macOS servers.
- Cloud monitoring: Monitor resource usage and operational data for numerous cloud services running on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Network monitoring: Monitor network performance of devices, such as routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, printers, uninterrupted power supply (UPS) devices, and storage devices.
- Application performance monitoring: Monitor and trace the performance issues of applications running on Java, .NET, Ruby, PHP, Node.js, and mobile platforms.
- End-user experience monitoring: View the uptime and performance of websites, web applications, API endpoints, mail servers, Domain Name Systems (DNSs), and more from over 100 locations globally.
- Multi-tenancy: Securely manage the accounts of multiple customers. Gain total visibility into client systems, and scale to accommodate any number of customers.
- Remote control: Take action remotely to rectify errors in your client environment using Site24x7 MSP’s agent-based monitoring.
- Flexible dashboards: Create customized dashboards, network operations center (NOC) views, and business views highlighting all metrics slowing down your website, and share this information with your clients.
- Detailed reports and service-level agreements: Get insightful reports to view the live status of your infrastructure. Send SLA reports to update customers about your service consistency.